TIPS FOR WALK IN APPLICATIONS AT UNIVERSITIES
Are you wondering if you can still apply for the course of your choice? Did you aim lower than what your results actually are? Then do not worry, we have the answers you require.
Most Universities do not allow walk-In applications but late applications can be done electronically. Whether it is your first application or you wish to change your initial application , this electronic process applies to you.
- You’ll have to either submit your UJ student number, Grade 12 examination number or your ID number and click the submit button
- You’ll have to verify your personal details and click submit
- First time applicants will be shown which qualification(s) they qualify for
- Those who have already applied will be shown their application status for qualification(s) they applied for
- If they are not happy with the qualification then they can click on the change qualification button
- Qualifications which have space left and which you qualify for will be displayed per faculty, you will then have to select your preferred faculty
- Then you will have to select the qualification you are interested in
- If you are satisfied with your choice then you can submit your entry/application
- Finally, you’ll then have to enter your cellphone number at the end of your application so that the institution can reach you then click submit
For most institutions, applications closed in 2019 meaning that only registration takes place in this early phase of the year.
You can visit their websites for more information;