CPT TASK TEAM SEARCH OFFICIALLY OPEN
Are you a go-getter? Want to make your building proud?
Here’s an opportunity for you. You can help us, help you #studentbetter. Join our 2021 Student Task Team, the coolest squad in the city!
STEP 1: Shoot your application video
Shoot a 1-min video of your response to TWO of these THREE questions:
- How would you cultivate a positive studying environment in/around your building?
- How would you engage first years into feeling at home in your South Point building?
- What solutions do you think can keep yourself and others safe from COVID-19?
STEP 2: Submit your video
Send us your video on our WhatsApp line, 066 966 5643.
STEP 3: Obtain a confirmation link
Obtain a confirmation link and complete a short form to finalize your application. It’s as easy as that!
LAST CHANCE TO APPLY: Monday, 21 June 2021
APPLICATIONS EXTENDED TILL: Friday, 25 June 2021
What will be required?
Kindly ensure that you meet the following requirements as these may be considered in the selection process.:
- Must be a registered 2nd/3rd-year student, currently residing at South Point
- Proactive, interactive and organised
- Leadership experience
- Positive attitude and willingness to work
- Team player
- Volunteer spirit
- Love working with people
What incentive / reward does this programme offer?
- Cool South Point gear: provision of branded clothing or exclusive South Point apparel
- Certificate of Completion: leadership training and letter of recommendation denoting leadership experience
- Access to recreational activities: incentivised entertainment and recreational activities